April 14, 2020

My Favorite Characters-Superman & Batman



This is going to be my last favorite character article for awhile, I’ve kind of run out new characters to talk about (aside from the one’s I’ve discussed at length elsewhere), so decided to conclude for now with two heroes I’ve spent a lot of time discussing over the years…


Superman & Batman


Yeah I’ve talked a lot about these two but couldn’t stop without a nod to them. There really isn’t more I can say about either of these amazing characters that I haven’t yet. But one of the more amazing things about these two isn’t how well they operate alone. It’s how well they compliment each other. They truly are two sides of the same coin. Superman is the symbols of hope, bright and shining.




Batman is the symbol of justice, dark and brooding. They couldn’t be more different in philosophies or personality. And yet, that’s exactly why these two work together. I think that they compliment each other. Bruce brings Clark down to Earth once in awhile and Clark reigns Bruce in when he is getting to aggressive. They were the World’s Finest duo since the golden age, and the pairing still works today.

I could go on and on, but I have gone on and on and really there isn’t any more a I haven’t said in other articles. So I am gonna stop these for now but as long as I am stuck at home I am sure you will see more stuff from me, never fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment