January 5, 2019

Next 5 Movies I Loved When They Came Out But Now I Hate


Welcome to 2019 my friends. So sometime this year, if all goes well, I will publish my 1000th blog. That is just amazing to me, that I have been doing this for so long now. I’d love to time it on the actual anniversary in August but only time will tell on that one. I decided that the way to celebrate is to borrow a page from the book of Linkara. I am going to spend time this year going back to old blog’s and either republishing (since like many video reviewers I am not fond of my early stuff) or following up on them. This is because as year’s pass opinions change and very often examples that didn’t exist eight years ago do now. For instance, I once said Kevin Spacey was the worst Lex Luthor on film. Silly me, then I saw Aaron Eisenberg. Of course there will be new stuff, including a lot of Batman talk I hope as Detective Comics hits 1000, but that’s my focus for 2019.



No comments:

Post a Comment