January 14, 2019

Top 5 TV Transformation Sequences (re-post)


This was written in 2012, in a rush. That happens a lot I’ll just kind of throw the article together and post it. Those who read my articles a lot may be able to tell the one’s that get a little more care than the others. This one is just bad. Granted it was an easy idea, but it doesn’t work for one little reason. no pics and no videos. I’m sure there were videos, or at least links, at some point. So here it is again a little cooler this time.



1 comment:

  1. "Captain Planet" will with no doubt come across "lame" and "preachy" to grown-ups. But I loved that show when I was ten years old, so I guess that it worked fine for its intended main audience: kids.

    As for all the other shows on your list, I have not really watched any of them. So I can't say anything about them.

    ReplyDelete