August 11, 2024

A Look at G.I.Joe 80’s PSA’s:#12


Well I know someone who missed that Punky Brewster episode I talked about before 


#12.Dont get in things that can trap you 

Featuring Recondo


I joke but this is really similar to that Punky episode. The kids are playing hide and seek just like it and it’s a refrigerator that traps the kid. The big difference is it doesn’t take an eternity for them to check it! 

Not a bad one, straightforward and to the point. What I wonder is, does this really happen a lot? I’d like to think in this day and age things are designed with ways to prevent this stuff from happening. But I can’t blame a 40 years old psa for being dated plus I never lived in a city where this may be more common. 

I looked it up and yes this can still happen so fair enough. Also credit to Recondo for jumping into action rather than standing there telling the kids what to do! 

Grade:B+

No comments:

Post a Comment