August 22, 2024

A Look at G.I.Joe 80’s PSA’s:#23

 Bet this sounded good on paper 


#23.Other people’s medicine 

Featuring Doc 



As I mentioned these get mocked for how the Joes just appear no matter how little sense it makes. For the most part I’ve tried to go easy on that but this one is easily the worst! Whet exactly was Doc doing lurking outside the bathroom window ?

Course the even bigger question , why were these kids home alone?? Was that a thing in the 80s? Yeah if the kids aren’t old enough to take care of themselves maybe don’t leave them alone? I like how the mom comes home off screen at the end, as if even the creators knew this setup was stupid. 

I also like the advice to ask a neighbor. Can you imagine? “Uh yeah my mom’s not home and my sisters sick can you tell me what medicine is ok?” Sure that will end well!

The lesson is a good one but the scenario is to ridiculous.

Grade:C- 

No comments:

Post a Comment