March 7, 2018

Five Beloved Cartoon Series I NEVER Watched


I talked last month about the cartoon characters which are loved by most people, and yet never really made an impact with me. I knew they existed, but never watched the shows or enjoyed any of the memorabilia surrounding them. Course cartoon series are the same, some I loved and watched every single day. Others I just kind of passed by and despite their popularity just never watched.  If somehow you remember an article I did way way back where I listed my favorite cartoons, there were some glaring omissions.


1 comment:

  1. You never watched BTAS? I'm surprised but I get it. I was at the right age (7-8) for that and most on the list. I never got into Thundercats, though. I also haven't watched much the original Transformers cartoon, but I have seen the later ones.

    ReplyDelete