September 16, 2018

Five Replacement TV Themes That Sucked


Continuing my unintentional theme this months on TV theme’s! I talked before about how a show will begin with an awful theme, and then replace it with one which is not only better but far better. So better you forget that awful one ever happened. Well, it can go the other way too. Sometimes for a show’s final season the creators will change up the familiar and popular theme, with one that isn’t. And I don’t mean changing the images or altering the length of the song. I mean re-recording a new version of the opening song, or a totally new song altogether, and it’s just awful.


3 comments:

  1. I'll agree on the Cosby Show's theme for Season 5. What was that, anyway? Did they get influenced by Coming to America or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what that was I'm all for thinking outside the box but that was so far outside it waan't even close to it!

      Delete
  2. Yes, how I hated the season 5 theme for "Cosby Show". But interestingly, my sister had more hate for the season 4 theme. She called it "Nightmare Music", while I found it okay. I guess that she's just not a Bobby McFerrin fan.

    ReplyDelete